By Gregory D. Speegle
JDBC: functional advisor for Java Programmers is the fastest option to achieve the talents required for connecting your Java program to a SQL database. useful, tutorial-based assurance retains you centered at the crucial projects and strategies, and incisive factors cement your knowing of the API positive factors you are going to use many times. No different source offers so concisely or so successfully the precise fabric you want to wake up and working with JDBC correct away.
* presents tutorial-based guideline in key JDBC strategies, complemented via instance code. * situated round an incrementally constructed instance of a three-tiered program for a video condominium e-commerce web site. * Designed that can assist you take on average JDBC initiatives: connecting your database to the web, exhibiting question effects, utilizing kept methods, updating the database, storing metadata, engaging in transactions, operating with binary huge gadgets, imposing protection, and extra. * through the spouse website, presents code for the examples, instruments for loading the instance database, hyperlinks to beneficial JDBC websites, and a discussion board during which to engage with different readers.
Read Online or Download JDBC: Practical Guide for Java Programmers PDF
Similar object-oriented software design books
Have to get effects with UML. .. with no pointless complexity or mind-numbing jargon? you would like UML for Mere MortalsR. This easy-to-read advent is ideal for technical execs and company stakeholders alike: someone who must create, comprehend, or assessment UML versions, with no changing into a hard-core modeler.
Unified Modeling Language (UML), Unified technique (UP), and different details modeling tools are addressed during this scholarly attention of the research, layout, and improvement of web-based and firm functions. the most up-tp-date study on conceptual, theoretical, and empirical problems with modeling for on-line enterprise and static details is supplied.
Such a lot books on Objective-C are particularly prosaic, yet i love this book's association, which breaks the positive aspects of objective-c into great chunk dimension recommendations. For the target programming naive developer, this gives a pleasant studying curve for changing into fluent in uncomplicated paradigms of Obj-C. i'd discuss with Apple's most up-to-date documentation at the evolving complex positive aspects of Objective-C, which aren't coated to boot via Kaplan or Mark.
Software program undertaking administration provides a brand new administration framework uniquely suited for the complexities of contemporary software program improvement. Walker Royce's pragmatic point of view exposes the shortcomings of many well-accepted administration priorities and equips software program execs with cutting-edge wisdom derived from his 20 years of winning from the trenches undertaking administration adventure.
- Java and XSLT
- Tried and True Object Development: Industry-Proven Approaches with UML (SIGS: Managing Object Technology)
- Eiffel Object-Oriented Programming
- Applied Microsoft.NET framework programming
- Pattern-Oriented Software Architecture Volume 3: Patterns for Resource Management
- Ada 95: The Craft of Object-Oriented Programming
Extra resources for JDBC: Practical Guide for Java Programmers
2). Titleld "Status = '0' and " + "0. close(); SerializedJDBC 30 Chapter 2: Presenting Information to Users I Since the p r o g r a m writes objects to a file, there is no need to inherit from GUIJDBC or to import the swing or awt packages. io for the input and output streams. SerializedJDBC extends ConnectionJDBC to take care of the m e t h o d s to connect to the database. The main( ) m e t h o d (lines 6-33) is identical to the main( ) m e t h o d in SimpleJDBC, with the exception that in SerializedJDBC, a SerializedJDBC object is created instead of a SimpleJDBC object.
Since ResultSet objects cannot be serialized, we have to convert the data into another format in order to transmit the information. Fortunately for us, Vectors are serializable if all of the elements in them can be serialized. 1 is also useful for serializing results. java is an example of serializing the objects. 2). Titleld "Status = '0' and " + "0. close(); SerializedJDBC 30 Chapter 2: Presenting Information to Users I Since the p r o g r a m writes objects to a file, there is no need to inherit from GUIJDBC or to import the swing or awt packages.
Likewise, the g e t C o l u m n C o u n t ( ) m e t h o d (also required) r e t u r n s the n u m b e r of elements in the headVector. This binds our JTable to the size of the Vectors p a s s e d in. Lines 14-23 define the last r e q u i r e d m e t h o d for a subclass of AbstractTableModel, specifically getValueAt(). The getValueAt() m e t h o d requires two p a r a m e t e r s : the row a n d the c o l u m n to be displayed. The p a r a m e t e r rowIndex is u s e d to d e t e r m i n e which e l e m e n t of dataVector should be u s e d to find the data (line 17).
JDBC: Practical Guide for Java Programmers by Gregory D. Speegle