By Leonard Gomella, Steven Haist, Aimee Adams
Geared up alphabetically via time-honored drug name
* universal makes use of, mechanisms of motion, dosages (adult and pediatric), warnings/precautions, shape provided, and notes/common part effects
* Summaries of FDA "Black Box" precautions and contraindications
* contains a checklist of the drugs equipped by way of drug classification
* Covers ordinary and natural agents
* up-to-date to mirror new medications, removing of gear taken off the industry, new formulations, and adjustments in authorized use of present medications
Read Online or Download Clinicians Pocket Drug Reference 2014 PDF
Similar medicine books
Now not uncomplicated line drawings on a web page, molecular buildings can now be considered in full-figured glory, usually in colour or even with interactive percentages. Anatomy of Gene law is the 1st e-book to provide the elements and strategies of gene rules on the 3-dimensional point. bright buildings of nucleic acids and their significant other proteins are published in full-color, third-dimensional shape.
- Atlas of the Newborn. Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2009, 48th Edition (Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment)
- MEDI-LEARN Skriptenreihe: Histologie 1
- Rasa Shastra: The Hidden Art of Medical Alchemy
- Normal Findings in Ct and Mri
- Continence: Current Concepts and Treatment Strategies
Additional info for Clinicians Pocket Drug Reference 2014
Palmer, W. , and McFadden, J. (1996) PCR of peripheral blood for diagnosis of meningococcal disease. J. Clin. Microbiol. 34, 1637–1640. 10. , Jones, D. , Kaczmarski, E. , and Fox, A. J. (1997) Non-culture diagnosis and serogroup determi- 38 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23.
Cell. Probes 7, 7–17. 6. , and Olcén, P. (1994) Detection of bacterial DNA in CSF by assay for simultaneous detection of N. meningitidis, H. influenzae, and Streptococci using a seminested PCR Strategy. J. Clin. Microbiol. 32, 2738–2744. 7. , Knight, A. , Cartwright, K. A. , Palmer, W. , and McFadden, J. (1992) Polymerase chain reaction for diagnosis of meningococcal meningitis. Lancet 340, 1432–1434. 8. , Kaczmarski, E. , and Fox, A. J. (1996) The adaptation of the IS1106 PCR to a PCR ELISA format for the diagnosis of meningococcal infection.
1999) Manual of Clinical Microbiology, 7th ed. ASM Press, Washington, DC. 26. Kellog, D. S. Jr. and Turner, E. M. (1973) Rapid fermentation confirmation of Neisseria gonorrhoeae. Appl. Microbiol. 25, 550–552. 27. , and Kjellander, J. (1978) Laboratory identification of pathogenic Neisseria with special regard to atypical strains: an evaluation of sugar degradation, immunofluorescence and co-agglutination tests. Acta Pathol. Microbiol. Scand. 86, 327–334. 28. , Cuadros, J. , and Ena, J. (1995) Evaluation of the Etest for penicillin susceptibility testing of Neisseria meningitidis.
Clinicians Pocket Drug Reference 2014 by Leonard Gomella, Steven Haist, Aimee Adams