By Kris Jamsa
Bestselling and hugely acclaimed visible simple writer Kris Jamsa offers the final word VB.NET source. prepared via subject and filled with serious details, this ebook successfully explains complicated techniques with precision. choked with confirmed strategies and hundreds of thousands of suggestions that may be positioned to instant use simply and successfully, this can be a must-have consultant for each visible simple developer and programmer operating with internet companies and purposes at the .NET platform.
Read or Download Visual Basic .Net Tips and Techniques PDF
Similar visual basic books
The way to automate home windows management step-by-step with hands-on guideline from a number one Microsoft visible BasicR Scripting version (VBScript) coach. This consultant positive factors self-paced labs, timesaving counsel, and greater than a hundred pattern scripts.
It begins breaking down round the finish of the sixth bankruptcy. one of many directions inform you to accomplish an motion that visible C# does not aid. The significant other fabric (which isn't really at the disk, you want to obtain it) has error. Upon loading one of many "completed" initiatives a listing of blunders popped up.
An academic kind ebook for absolute newcomers that walks readers via an advent to databases and programming thoughts after which indicates them tips on how to construct functional functions utilizing Microsoft's know-how. construct your individual ASP. web site utilizing C# & VB. internet courses readers via acquiring, fitting and configuring all of the precious software program to increase dynamic web pages.
Whilst Microsoft brought the visible easy . web programming language, as a part of its circulation to the . web Framework years in the past, many builders willingly made the change. thousands of others, despite the fact that, persisted to stay with visible easy 6. They were not prepared for one of these radical switch, which integrated an object-oriented surroundings just like Java.
- Excel 2003 VBA Programmer’s Reference
- Beginning VB .NET 1.1 Databases: From Novice to Professional
- VB.Net Language in a Nutshell
- AutoCAD VBA Programming Tools and Techniques : Exploiting the Power of VBA in AutoCAD 2000
- Creating and consuming Web services in Visual Basic
Additional resources for Visual Basic .Net Tips and Techniques
1. 05. NET Foundation 19 Performing Numeric Operations To accomplish meaningful work, a program must perform operations on its variables. A program might multiply a variable that contains a user’s total purchases by a sales tax amount, in order to determine the amount of tax the user must pay. 05 TotalDue = Purchases + SalesTax To perform such operations, programs use arithmetic operations. NET arithmetic operators. NET assigns a precedence to each operator, which controls the order in which the program will perform the operations.
NET program, you must type the statements exactly as they appear in this book, making sure you include the quotes, commas, periods, and so on. NET syntax rules (the rules that define the language structure and the format you must use as you create programs). NET Tips & Techniques error occurs, Visual Studio will display an error message that describes the error and the line number in your code where the error occurs. Before Visual Studio will build your program, you must locate and correct the syntax error.
NET concatenation operator. The following statement assigns an employee’s first name and last name to a variable called EmployeeName, by concatenating the FirstName and LastName variables and assigning the result to the EmployeeName variable: Dim FirstName As String = "Bill" Dim LastName As String = "Gates" Dim EmployeeName As String EmployeeName = FirstName & " " & LastName As you can see, the code separates the first and last names with a space by concatenating the space to the end of the string the FirstName variable contains.
Visual Basic .Net Tips and Techniques by Kris Jamsa