By Hunn, Eugene S.; Baron, Akesha; Reeck, Roger; Hernández Pérez, Meinardo; Silva Cruz, Hermilo
Read or Download A Sketch of Mixtepec Zapotec Grammar PDF
Best grammar books
The antidote to Eats, Shoots and Leaves—an uproarious and extremely American language ebook should you are uninterested in getting pulled over through the grammar police
What do suicidal pandas, doped-up rock stars, and a unadorned Pamela Anderson have in universal? They’re all a heck of much more attention-grabbing than studying approximately predicate nominatives and hyphens. June Casagrande is aware this and has invented a complete new twist at the grammar ebook. Grammar Snobs Are nice immense Meanies is a laugh-out-loud humorous number of anecdotes and essays on grammar and punctuation, in addition to hilarious reviews of the self-appointed language specialists.
• I’m penning this whereas Naked—The Oh-So Steamy Predicate Nominative
• Semicolonoscopy—Colons, Semicolons, Dashes, and different Probing Annoyances
• I’ll Take "I suppose Like a Moron" for $200, Alex—When to place Punctuation inside of citation Marks
• Snobbery Up with that you aren't positioned Up—Prepositions
• Is Dangler on your Memo or Are you simply completely happy to determine Me?
• Hyphens—Life-Sucking, Mom-and-Apple-Pie-Hating, Mime-Loving, Nerd- Fight-Inciting Daggers of the Damned
Casagrande promises useful and enjoyable language classes no longer chanced on at any place else, demystifying the topic and taking it again from the snobs. in brief, it’s a grammar e-book humans will truly are looking to read—just for the thrill of it.
This quantity offers the 1st result of a long term examine venture, funded by means of the Italian govt, which goals at mapping out the fantastic practical constitution of sentences, nominal words, and different significant words making up sentences. particularly, it examines the sensible constitution of DPs (determiner words) and IPs (inflection phrases).
- Explorations in Maximizing Syntactic Minimization
- Language acquisition and syntactic theory
- Constructive Adpositional Grammars: Foundations of Constructive Linguistics
- A Grammar of the Kabardian Language
- Information Structure: The Syntax-Discourse Interface (Oxford Surveys in Syntax & Morphology)
Additional info for A Sketch of Mixtepec Zapotec Grammar
1982. Toponimias Zapotecas. F. 32 Texts Làa pèrîcw ziérièe nÉz lèy, zêenè làa tí gòxtiè-dǒx psô, làa mriě brièequiá gà bdzínniě xtíib. art N
Proto-Otomanguean Kinship, William Merrifield, editor. International Museum of Cultures, Dallas, Texas. Reeck, Roger. 1982. ‖ Native American Ethnohistory 23 (2):369-375. Joseph Whitecotton and Judith Bradley Whitecotton, editors. University of Oklahoma, Norman. Reeck, Roger. 1991. A. Thesis, Universidad de las Américas-Puebla. Rojas, Basilio. 1958. Miahuatlán: Un Pueblo de México. F. Ruegsegger, Manis and Jane Ruegsegger. 1956. Vocabulario Zapoteco del Dialecto de Miahuatlán del Estado de Oaxaca.
F. Ruegsegger, Manis and Jane Ruegsegger. 1956. Vocabulario Zapoteco del Dialecto de Miahuatlán del Estado de Oaxaca. F. Stubblefield, Carol. 1981. ‖ Pp. 307-308 in Proto Otomanguean Kinship, William R. Merrifield, editor. International Museum of Cultures, Dallas, Texas. Stubblefield, Morris and Carol Miller de Stubblefield. 1991 Diccionario Zapoteco de Mitla, Oaxaca. F. Suárez, Jorge A. 1983. The Mesoamerican Indian Languages. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, England. 31 Swadesh, Morris.
A Sketch of Mixtepec Zapotec Grammar by Hunn, Eugene S.; Baron, Akesha; Reeck, Roger; Hernández Pérez, Meinardo; Silva Cruz, Hermilo